Browsing: Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts

Renuzit Air Freshener Teddy Bears

I am looking for the instructions on using the Renuzit air-fresheners and making teddy bears with them. I saw one and it was very cute and I want to make some for Christmas gifts. If anybody has the instructions, please send them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch,
Cindy from Bassett, VA

Answers

Go to www.Renuzit.com. On the home page look at the list on the left. Under Resources click on Crafts. They have many, many, many Renuzit freshener "characters" for all the holidays and for general purpose. I didn't have time to look at all of them but I did see one for Americana Bear. By changing the colors, the possibilities are unlimited. Good Luck.

Margaret from Denton, Texas

Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Crafts AdviceJanuary 3, 2000
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
Crocheted Teddy Bib and Headband
Making Crocheted Teddy Bear Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 25, 2016 at 4:22:57 AM on 10.0.1.252 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.