DecorationGardening

Using a Rusted Fire Screen In My Yard

I have found an old rusted fire screen that I would like to incorporate into my yard. Any Suggestions?

Deborah from Burlington, NC

Not knowing what the screen is like best to have a theme for garden area and then work in the screen so that it blends into the theme just an idea..

i had an old iron gate and the same problem. i set it up against the wall of my garden and planted ivy. eventually i started winding the ivy around it and it looks very pretty. i live in a hot country in europe so i dont know wat climbers wud grow where u are but mint wud do the trick too and it smells good.