Amber Graces (Doberman Pinscher)

Amber Graces is an 11 year old Doberman Pinscher. We bought her as a pup at 6 weeks old. When we went to the beach in Florida, she loved playing in the waves. We would have to keep a leash on her, so she wouldn't swim out to sea.

Now with her advanced age, she watches out for the barn from the bedroom window. At night she lays on the back porch to bark at the wildlife. She has the kindest, gentlest heart. I have only seen her mad a couple of times, and she still never used her teeth.

Amber Graces is using my iPod Nano to block out the thunderstorms. She is so afraid of them.

By caralea from Marshall, TX

Dear Caralea,

We, too, had a very special red doberman that we got at six weeks old named Jack. He passed away last November with bone cancer at ten and a half years old. He was also a very sweet, calm, and loving dog. We miss him so very much. It brought a great big smile to my face as soon as I saw her picture. Thanks for sharing! Here's a picture of our Jack...may he rest in peace.

Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 15, 2011
Miniature Pinscher Mix
Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information