Mycolog 2 for Itchy Ears

Has anyone ever used Mycolog 2 for their itchy ears? If so, did it work? My ENT doctor has prescribed it for my itchy ears, they are driving me CRAZY.

By Lonso from Medford, OR

Doctor told me my ears itched because I was rubbing all the ear wax off using Q tips, and when I stop using them my ears didn't itch. Your ears need some wax.

If you are still having trouble, have an oral surgeon evaluate your jaw joints. When you open and close it moves the walls of the ear canal, and the hairs there clash with each other, causing itch. Joint trouble there can really aggravate that.

I take Zyrtec for the itch deep inside my ears caused by allergies. I think the product you would want to use would depend on the reason your ears itch and the area concerned. You havent told us whether it is the inside or the outside of your ear that itches.

Good luck

You didn't say what was causing your itchy ears or what Mycolog 2 is for but if it doesn't work, ask him to check your ears for yeast. Mine drove me crazy for years and years until a savvy doctor swabbed my ear, looked through a microscope at the result and informed me that I had yeast in my ears. He gave me some ear drops to kill the yeast and that was three years ago - no more itchy ears. Thank God!

I have had itchy ears for a very long time. All I know is that even with the wax I had itchiness.

Treating Red and Itchy Outer Ears
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and FitnessApril 15, 2009
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears
Chihuahua puppy
Puppy's Ears Aren't Standing Up
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin