Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Name Ideas for a Pet Food Pantry

1EmailPrintFollowSave

My husband and I are starting a non-profit pet food pantry. It essentially supplies supplemental pet food to low/no income people, as a way to help keep pets from ending up in the shelters. There is another pet pantry about an hour away that has been a great relief for people in need.

Now, we are trying to think of a creative name for it. We'd like to (somehow) include our rescue dog's name, Chance. He was a shelter dog that had been picked up off of the streets, very hungry. He is very special to us, and I hate to think that other pets out there might be going hungry. Any advice regarding a pantry name, especially with his name in it, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much everyone, and God bless!

By LuvMyFurKids from Dorr, MI

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Bonnie Varga 18 62 05/22/2009 Flag

Best Chance Precious Pets Pantry

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cassie 6 52 05/22/2009 Flag

Another Chance Pet Pantry.
God Bless You for helping some many deserving "customers".

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Pamela Melon 1 67 05/22/2009 Flag

Second Chances Pet Pantry, or Chances' Chow Cafe

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Frances Adams 11 554 05/22/2009 Flag

Chance's Food Dish

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mary Lou 14 765 05/28/2009 Flag

Chance's Chow Line

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Kathy 64 333 05/28/2009 Flag

I like "Another Chance" or "Second Chance" as mentioned above. God bless you and your husband for such a wonderful idea.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cindy 111 05/28/2009 Flag

The first thing that popped into my head was Taking a Chance. Let us know what you decide.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Suzanne Bergholz 2 60 05/28/2009 Flag

Chance's Kibbles. What a great idea. There are so many folks and pets that this will help. In our area, Northwestern Ohio,so many people are putting pets in shelters because they can no longer care for them in this poor economy. We have adopted several strays in the past 6 months. May God bless you in this and all things. We are all in this together.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Holly 3 141 05/28/2009 Flag

First thing that popped into my head was Second Chance. Direct and to the point. I see someone else also thought of it. Hmm, sounds like an omen to me! All the best to you, your husband and Chance for doing this kind project. By the way, Chance is adorable.xoxox to Chance for me.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Kim Churchman 3 1,277 05/28/2009 Flag

Bon Chance, of course, it's French for Good Luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dianna M. 6 15 05/29/2009 Flag

Second Chance Pet Food Pantry - I feel this is great name and it pretty much says it all and very self explanatory.
Can you tell me how to start one in my area?

Of course I will have to name it something else too!

bigfootblooper AT yahoo.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marilyn J Ference 7 50 05/29/2009 Flag

Second Chance (as mentioned), and Second Chance's Food Pantry are great! To clarify the full meaning of your free pantry I suggest Chance's Free Pantry. This might encourage more people to donate to you, and others to come to you where there is no other choice. Bless you for thinking of others in today's economy.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Colette 4 05/30/2009 Flag

Fantastic idea!Bon Chance Pet Pantry. Chance's Pet Pantry. If you Google 'Second Chance' there are a million adoption agencies for animals with that name so you really want to come up with something different. That way when people google your site, you won't get lost.

Chance's Eats Pet Pantry - Please keep us updated as to how Chance's Pantry goes. Thank-you for doing such a wonderful thing!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Annie Rios Hill 14 1,777 10/05/2010 Flag

Chance to Share!

Please, let us know what the name was, and THANK YOU for being able to do this.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes