Making Cookies With Cake Mix

I'm looking for recipes for cake mix cookies or bars.

Google the topic and you will be bound to find some of those recipes.

This is the way I make cookies using cake mix.

Box of cake mix , 2 layer size (your choice of flavor)

2 eggs

1/2 -2/3 cup Mazola corn oil

(1/2 cup oil gives you thicker, softer cookies and 2/3 cup oil will make thinner, crispier cookies)

Add 1/2 cup of raisins, nuts, peanut butter, or chocolate / butterscotch chips to make a variety of cookies. Mix and match the cake mix with the additions for the greatest variety

Refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll into walnut size balls and place on lightly greased baking sheet. Leave space between cookies. Bake from 8-12 minutes depending on size and your own oven at 375 degrees F.

Good Luck. They're really very easy.

My favorite cake cookie receipe is one box of confetti cake mix, 1/4 c. veg oil, 1 egg. Mix egg and oil then add to the cake mix and blend well, this will be very doughy. I roll about one tablespoon of dough in my hands into a ball and put on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 deg for about 8-10 min. Makes about 36 cookies. I buy cake mixes when they are on sale and the next time my children tell me that they need to bring treats to school tomorrow I can whip these up and the kids love the party cookies. For more adult cookies try using spiced cake mix and frost with brown sugar or dark chocolate frosting. You can make them fat free also by using applesauce in place of the oil, same amount.

This lemon cookie recipe is GREAT. I've made it numerous times and everyone who tastes the cookies loves them. I've tried the same recipe with red velvet cake mix and it wasn't good. I've got an orange mix and a banana mix I want to try soon just to see what else can work.

Still, the lemon is wonderful and so easy to make.

I have made these cookie's many times and very easy..

1 box spice cake

1 large can pumpkin

1 BAG semi sweet chocolate chips

mix cake mix and pumpkin until well blended then pour in chips, mix well, drop by table spoon full onto parchment paper or ungreased cookie sheet into a 350 oven for 18 min.

Very good and easy!

cake mix cookies
Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies Cake MixFebruary 11, 2011
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Making a boxed cake mix.
Baking a Cake With Boxed Cake Mix
baked cookies 3
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies