Carpet Cleaning Machine Reviews

I need help with choosing a GOOD carpet cleaning machine, any suggestions?

Sophii from San Diego

I own and recommend the Bissell Power Steamer Deluxe. It operates easily, and has the tools attached for shampooing furniture. It uses their brand of shampoo, vinegar and water and other homemade solutions mixed with hot tap water. When I am finished cleaning, I run it empty to extract water from the carpet which then dries quickly. I have had it for about 5 years, so I do not know if this model is still available. There are 3 adults, 1 teenager, 2 cats, and a geriatric poodle of 16 who has frequent accidents on his way to his nrespaper to go potty in our household, so the carpet is well used. Good luck with your search.

I have a household of seven and have had a steam cleaner of one type or another for the last eight years. We bought a Bissel Steam Clean Select 2X a few months ago and have been completely thrilled with it. We have dealt with everything from mud to coffee, even red juice. It has all come up and not come back. I would definately give it a thumbs up!

I've owned several, and would STILL recommend RENTING the Rug Doctor for the worse stained areas. Most Bissels I've owned LEAKED so badly that I got

frutstrated, but then, those were their earlier models and they may have improved by now.

Check Consumer's Reports at the library. You won't regret relying on their fairly updated reports, based on frequency of repair questionaires which come back to them from folks like you and me. We've saved a fortune over the years by first doing this. God bless you with a good library research and best choices. : )

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeOctober 8, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
🎄