Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Take Advantage of Birthday Perks

Check and see which restaurants offer the birthday person a FREE desert or a discount coupon on a meal. They usually will sing Happy Birthday too! Check it out; some have birthday registration clubs. Usually it has to be in the month, not the exact birth date. Worth checking out.

By Syd

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Michael Carter [2]03/27/2006

Marble Slab Creamery...
Pancho's Mexican Buffet
Red Robin...
Friendly's...
TacoTime...
California Pizza Kitchen...
I have a ton of them listed. My website is in my profile (sorry, I don't want to get in trouble by posting my website here on ThriftyFun too much, even though the Moderators have been super nice about me sharing it. :) )

By AK (Guest Post)01/20/2006

Ruby Tuesday's offers free desert check out the website http://www.rubytuesday.com/soconnected.asp

to print the cupon

By Becki in Indiana (Guest Post)01/04/2005

Applebee's gives the birthday person free dessert.

By Jill (Guest Post)01/02/2005

Bandido's in Ft. Wayne, IN. gives you a free meal on your birthday with your driver's liscense for proof.

By Donna J. (Guest Post)01/01/2005

Zehnders in Frankenmuth, MI offers a free all you can eat chicken dinner . You have to sign up for it in advance and they will mail you a postcard every year. You can use it any day in the month of your birthday. The chickens great!

By Ginny (Guest Post)01/01/2005

Johnny Dee's diner in Middietown and Newburgh NY>...gives a free lunch on birthdays...(fill out form in diner)

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.