Take Advantage of Birthday Perks

Check and see which restaurants offer the birthday person a FREE desert or a discount coupon on a meal. They usually will sing Happy Birthday too! Check it out; some have birthday registration clubs. Usually it has to be in the month, not the exact birth date. Worth checking out.

By Syd

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Johnny Dee's diner in Middietown and Newburgh NY>...gives a free lunch on birthdays...(fill out form in diner)

Zehnders in Frankenmuth, MI offers a free all you can eat chicken dinner . You have to sign up for it in advance and they will mail you a postcard every year. You can use it any day in the month of your birthday. The chickens great!

Bandido's in Ft. Wayne, IN. gives you a free meal on your birthday with your driver's liscense for proof.

Applebee's gives the birthday person free dessert.

Ruby Tuesday's offers free desert check out the website http://www.rubytuesday.com/soconnected.asp

to print the cupon

Marble Slab Creamery...

Pancho's Mexican Buffet

Red Robin...

Friendly's...

TacoTime...

California Pizza Kitchen...

I have a ton of them listed. My website is in my profile (sorry, I don't want to get in trouble by posting my website here on ThriftyFun too much, even though the Moderators have been super nice about me sharing it. :) )

Comment

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceJanuary 1, 2005
Items for sale at a yard sale.
Using Virtual Yard Sales
Freezing Hot Dogs
Freezing Hot Dogs
Room With Many Windows
Furnishing a Room With Many Windows
canning beef
Canning Beef
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 27, 2016 at 12:40:56 PM on 10.0.2.197 in 918 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.