Sautéed Lemongrass Pork
Growing lemongrass has it's perks! You can make this delicious sautéed lemongrass pork dish, that is easy to make and very flavorful.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 5 stalks lemon grass (pulsed in food processor)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4-5 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp olive oil
Read More or Comment...
- Thinly slice the pork tenderloin.
- Put Saran Wrap over and pound meat to make it more tender. Repeat and set aside.
- After pounding meat, cut smaller if you'd like.
- Marinate pork with fish sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and dash of salt & pepper. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours (for extra flavor) or you can cook immediately after.
- In a pan/pot, add olive oil, minced garlic, lemon grass over medium heat and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add pork and saute for about 8-10 minutes or until brown to your desire. Then cover lid until the water evaporates and the meat is slightly dry. Then it is ready to serve over rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.