Class Reunion Party Favors

I would like ideas for a 40th class reunion favor.

By Carol

Best Answer

I think by the time people are old enough for a 40th reunion, they have enough "stuff". I would avoid trinkets at all costs. Something consumable either edible or that gets used up is more likely to be appreciated. Candy, miniature bottles of local wine, potted plants, seeds, fruit, little bottles of hand sanitizer, a candle in a cute decorated candle cup, and so on. If you have someone who can do this, get people who have taken digital photographs at the reunion to share them, and burn them all to a CD that can be sent to folks after. Have people submit scanned photos of high school days and maybe some yearbook photos to mix in.

Best Answer

I've seen packs of Beeman's, Clove and Black Jack gum recently. Anything like that which was around "back in the day" would be fun. Research on line to see where they can be found.

Best Answer

I went to my 50th reunion recently, someone had taken the class composite and made place mats for us. Sure got the conversation and memories flowing. Have a ball. Donna

If you could collect different pics from high school, you could do a slideshow. I have to agree with Jilson, by the time you get to the 40th, you couldn't care less about a favor. I don't know if you have the entertainment lined up but if you could get someone to do this spoof, it would be a hit.

http://www.yout  ;feature=related