Inexpensive Relaxing Bath

Summer is coming, and, in most areas, hot, humid weather. To make your bath water feel silky and, somehow, cooler, add a small handful of baking soda as you run the water. You will feel cooler and more refreshed for hours, and your skin will feel silky soft. Best of all, it's safe, cheap, and good for the environment. You can even use it for small children.

By Copasetic1 from North Royalton, OH

Great idea! I'll do this tonite when I take my bath and will sure be doing it this summer too! Thank you!

March 14, 2011 Flag

I love a hot, relaxing bath and have discovered that one of the best bath treatments I have ever used costs pennies-a-bath. For silky, soft water, add a couple of tablespoons of baking soda to the bath water. Enjoy!

By Noreen

Answers:

Inexpensive Relaxing Bath

Another great relaxing bath is to mix one box of Dreft laundry soap and one large box (quart size) epsom salts. Add a handful to bath, sit back and relax. The best part of this bath mix is that it cleans your tub for you! No more scrubbing or buying those sprays that smell terrible. (12/05/2004)

By dawnmfh

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes BathMarch 14, 2011
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
🎉
🎄