Scenery: Beautiful Mount Rainier

We were just coming out of a restaurant when I noticed our beautiful Mt. Rainier was out on all her glory. I had to stop and take a couple of pictures.

By Rita from Tacoma, Washington

Editor's Note: We can see this on a clear day from our office. It is exceptionally beautiful. Because Mt. Rainier is often hiding, it's always a treat when "The Mountain is Out."

Mount Rainier from Tacoma

Hello Rita from Tacoma

What a lovely picture! Makes me feel like I was part of it.

What a breathtaking sight! You who live there are so fortunate to have something that beautiful to look at when it does appear. The anticipation is exciting, I know! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much, dear, for letting me see it for the very first time in 65 years. I always wondered what it was like and the colors in your photo are just magnificent. God bless you. : )

What a breathtaking scene. You are very blessed to have that view! Thanks for sharing

That ol' speed bump, I love it. My Mom had a house in Seattle that "even the garage has a view of the mountain", and whenever she put that in the rental ad, it went in a heartbeat. Thanks, Kim now living in Moses Lake.

Photos SceneryJuly 10, 2008
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
GPS Mount for Your Car
Making a GPS Mount for Your Car
🎉
🎄