Lightening Self Tanners

I use facial self tanners so I don't have to use liquid foundation when I am pale but even the lighter shades are sometimes too concentrated and don't look natural :-( I tried this tip last night and it works great !!! I used 2/3rds self tanner and 1/3 inexpensive lotion :-) I happened upon this tip at Dollar Stretcher:

"If you use self-tanning lotions, you can dilute it a little by mixing in regular body lotion. It reduces streaking, doesn't come out looking as orange, and makes your expensive self-tanner last a lot longer. It also reduces some of the smell."

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care TanningOctober 27, 2008
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Man Greeting the Dawn
Building Self Confidence and Self Esteem
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Greased Lightning
Greased Lightning Reviews