Party For a Beauty School Graduate

Hi everyone! I need your advice! My daughter is 19 years old and she has been going to beauty school. In september she will be graduating and getting her license. I would love to throw her a big party but my crafty ideas are pretty much gone. I need help in planning it.

Your ideas are greatly needed...

Thanks so much,
Destiny :)

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

This is what I first thought of when you said "beauty school":

You could do a Grease (or 50's theme)!

On the invitation:

She's no beauty school drop-out!...Join us in celebrating "Susie's" Graduation from "Some Beauty School". Then add the party info and decorate the invitation with 50's stuff or find some "Grease" clipart online. Also ask the guests to wear their 50's best!

Decorations:

Use 50's stuff: jukebox, records, musical notes, instruments, puddle skirts, etc. You could use the color pink through out the party in reference to the "Pink Ladies" on Grease and don't forget to include the "T-birds".

Food: You could do diner food...such as burgers, fries and root beer floats.

As for the cake, you could make (or get someone to make) a "Doll Cake" with a poodle skirt on. You could find a doll that comes with accessories such as a blow dryer, etc. and glue those on to the doll. Write on the cake: "Congratulations to our Beauty School Graduate".

I hope this will help get you started. Check out www.birthdaypartyideas.com. They have many ideas on many themes.

Minnie

The Lord is my strength and my song.

What type of graduation gift ideas would you have for the 50's theme?

ommerbreeze2003 @ yahoo.com

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Holidays and Parties Parties GraduationJuly 14, 2005
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 10, 2016 at 12:17:00 PM on 10.0.2.10 in 947 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.