Courier Plane Tickets?

I have heard that some people get plane tickets for free by being a personal courier and delivering something to another place or country. Does anyone know about this?

Charlene from Seattle, WA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The only information I could find on being a courier was on the official website of the International Association of Air Travel Couriers. The site has information on being a courier. You can join the association there for $45 and receive a one year membership to the IAATC, one year of Travel Guide Magazine, The Shoestring Traveler courier newsletter, and a free copy of the IAATC Courier Handbook.

Susan - Thrifty Fun Editor

Three months ago I sent money for a one year's membership to Courier.org (a money order to their physical address) and I never heard from them. They did not answer my e-mails or phone calls.

Air Courier
Becoming an Air Courier
Consumer Advice Shopping TravelOctober 27, 2000
Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
Two tickets to a special event.
Saving Money on Tickets
Bite Plane
Maintaining a Bite Plane
A large crowd in front of a nighttime concert with bright stage lights.
Saving Money on Concert Tickets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:59:07 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.