Dried Latex Paint on Carpet

How do I remove dried latex paint from carpeting?

Barbara from Pittsburgh, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How big of a spill? Whenever I have a drip or two, I just let it dry -- wiping makes the smear worse and then snip out individual carpet fibers with my nail scissors.

I have used Awesome very sucessfully on carpets and woodwork. I buy it at the $ store. If you go online to their website you can find the locations of the stores in your area. Yes, the product is really called Awesome! AND IT IS!

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJanuary 5, 2009
Latex Gloves
Uses for Latex Gloves
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
couple painting
How Can You Tell if Paint is Oil or Latex?
Latex Paint
Applying Latex Paint Over Oil Paint
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:34:45 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.