How Can I Get Rid of Wild Onions Growing Between My Bulbs?

How can you get wild onions out of your flower beds if they are growing in between my spring bulbs? Thank you.

By Elaine from flower bed

Answers

If they are in clumps, try to pull out a few from the center of the clump and work your way to the edges, while holding down the soil near your bulbs you want to keep. I understand one can cook with them; I think they are pretty myself.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 1, 2010
chopping green onions
Chopping Green Onions
Wild Onions
Eating Wild Onion
Onions growing in the ground.
Growing Onions
Freezing Green Onions
Freezing Green Onions
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 3:37:05 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.