Use Covered Bucket as Stool

A plastic bucket with a tight fitting lid makes a wonderful stool in the garden! You can sit on it while picking produce or weeding and store gloves, small tools, and more inside.

By denowolfes from Talbott, TN

You have a awesome looking garden! I do this same thing using the bucket very often. It beats getting down on your knees any day and much easier to stand up from. Thanks for sharing your tip and you have my vote!

Michelle in Maryville,TN

I use a bucket in my garden too; I also use a plastic milk crate. Your garden looks beautiful, and the picture is great! You should enter this picture in your local county fair. Blessings.

Photos GardenJune 3, 2010
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
pug looking sad.
Dog With Soft Stool
Photo of a sad puppy laying on the floor.
Puppy With Blood in its Stool
Dog Stool
Dog's Stool is Green