Valentine's Day Skee Ball Game
School or home Valentine's Day parties often have games along with the card distribution and snacks. This version of skee ball is a good example. This is a guide about Valentine's Day skee ball game
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made this game for my daughter's Valentine's Day party at school.
- cardboard (and lots of it) for the back, bottom and strips for under the scores
- 3 empty icing containers (for the back where the balls land)
- freezer paper to cover the cardboard
- 4 empty paper towel rolls for the legs
- red construction paper for the letters, to cover the strips of cardboard, and to cover the legs
- red pipe cleaners to cover the rough edges of the strips of cardboard
- red paint to outline the edges of the icing containers
- red ribbon hot glued onto the back and the bottom so the back stays where you want it to
- red lids from the icing containers cut into the shape of hearts for decoration
- ribbon for the sides
- Hot glue everything together.
- Duct tape the back and the bottom together.
- You could use any balls to play the game. Just make sure they fit into the icing containers.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA Read 1 Comment
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:15:12 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us