Do You Know This Coupon Site?

I used to have a link for a site that printed coupon offers for particular stores like Kmart, Kroger, etc. You had to pick your store and then you could click on the offers there were for that store. They were printed on a list, not as a series of coupons to clip. Does anyone know of this site and have the address? I've changed computers and I can't remember the link. Thanks

By Karen from Salesville, OH

Karen, This is your lucky day. I was searching around on the internet for new websites so I could print off grocery coupons. And I know that this is the one you are asking about. http://www.ppgazette.com/

There are a couple I know of for the southern region:

www.southernsavers.com

www.faithfulprovisions.com

They give you the list of stores, what's on sale, and which coupons to use. Great resources!

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 28, 2010
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Coupons
Starting a Coupon Swap
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 3:45:08 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.