Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Day of the Week Hangers

Because of our work schedules, my husband usually gets our 2 year old son dressed in the morning. He's a wonderful father, but heaven help him, cannot put matching outfits together very well! To make things easier, I made up a set of hangers with the days of the week on them. On Sundays, I go through my son's closet and put outfits together, then hang one on each "day of the week" hanger. On weeknights, I take out the outfit for the next day and hang it on a hook that's next to our son's changing table. That way, my husband has an outfit all set to go in the morning, and I can rest assured that my son won't be going out in public looking like he chose his outfit himself!

By Lisa

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Mary Nelson [3]02/08/2012

Terrific idea! Thanks for sharing!

By jan 04/21/2009

Your husband must be very special. To do that for you. I hope he keeps up the good work helping you lot of dads wouldn't do that.

By Anna [3]09/14/2005

That is a great idea. And I know you hubby has to apperciate it because I'm sure it makes it a lot easier on him than he having to decide what to dress your son in each day.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.