Day of the Week Hangers

Because of our work schedules, my husband usually gets our 2 year old son dressed in the morning. He's a wonderful father, but heaven help him, cannot put matching outfits together very well! To make things easier, I made up a set of hangers with the days of the week on them. On Sundays, I go through my son's closet and put outfits together, then hang one on each "day of the week" hanger. On weeknights, I take out the outfit for the next day and hang it on a hook that's next to our son's changing table. That way, my husband has an outfit all set to go in the morning, and I can rest assured that my son won't be going out in public looking like he chose his outfit himself!

By Lisa

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

That is a great idea. And I know you hubby has to apperciate it because I'm sure it makes it a lot easier on him than he having to decide what to dress your son in each day.

Your husband must be very special. To do that for you. I hope he keeps up the good work helping you lot of dads wouldn't do that.

Terrific idea! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Photo of kids clothing in a closet.
Organizing Kids Clothes
Organizing ClothingSeptember 12, 2005
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 22, 2016 at 7:07:43 PM on 10.0.1.191 in 296 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.