Discount Food Stores Near Onaway Michigan

I am looking for a store in or around my area that sells discounted scratched and dented food or items that are past their shelf life.

Beth from Onaway Michigan

I am not sure where Onaway is.......I think up the Eastern side of the state.

There is a store in Bay City Michigan called Blue Knight. I can not tell you exactly where it is either. Call to find out. But they have all kinds of food products (including frozen items). I have only been there once but I know people who go there all the time and buy lots of things at really reduced priced. You do have to watch the expiration dates. If you call Blue Knight maybe they could give you some tips. Or can you do a search online for salvage food centers?

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Couple in a grocery store.
Shopping At Ethnic Food Stores
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
Thrift Store
Southern California Thrift Stores