Bar One Cake Recipe

I am looking for a Bar One Cake recipe. Thank you.

By Dorothy from SA

How to Make A Candy Bar Cake

Got a sweet tooth and don't know if you would rather have a candy bar or cake? Why not have your cake and candy bar too all in one. With this sweet recipe you can please your taste buds with out racking your brain with choices!

Difficulty: Moderately EasyInstructionsThings You'll Need:

1 box dark chocolate cake mix of any brand 1 cup marshmallow cream 5 cups Butter Pecan Ice Cream 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping Whipped cream Pecan halves

Step 1 Bake cake preferably (and easier) in two nine cake pans. Take out your box of cake mix and make as directed on the box of cake mix. Let the cake cool.

Step 2 On a serving plate, put one cake on it with the top side facing down on the plate. Now spoon on ice cream on top of the cake you just placed on the serving plate.

Step 3 Take out your caramel ice cream topping and drizzle over the ice cream. You can actually place as much caramel as you per to have, this is your choice.

Step 4 Get out your marshmallow crème and the other half of the cake. Spread the marshmallow crème with a knife or spoon on the bottom of the second piece of cake. Place the piece of cake you just put marshmallow crème on on top of the piece of cake that has the ice cream and caramel topping.

Step 5 Set cake in to your freezer and allow to sit in freezer for several hours. You can now put whip cream on top and pecan halves for flavor enhancer. This makes about 13 servings depending the size you want to cut. Now it's ready for you to enjoy and your family and friends ... that is if you feel like you want to share it! Who said you couldn't have your cake and eat your candy bar too!?

Tips & Warnings

You can other flavors of ice cream or cake mix if you want to experiment to try new things.White chocolate shavings is great with the caramel ice cream topping.Allow whip cream to unthaw a little for making spreading on cake a little easier or keep it frozen and chunky!You can use various types of nuts instead of pecans, good luck.

I think it must be a SA thing...we don't have 'Bar One' chocolate bars here in the U.S.

Here are a few links to check. I don't know what a Bar One cake is exactly so I don't know how close these are: ... ame=Cakes+%2D+Large&recipeid=396

(you may have to highlight the text to read...very dark...or hold down CTRL+A ) ... 4-0-R0010286.bar_one_conti_cake.html

chocolate cake
Bar One Cake Recipe
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesMarch 26, 2010
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Iced bundt cake.
7Up Cake Recipes
Washing with bar soap.
Is Using Bar Soap Safe?
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes