Paint Color to Go With My Rosewood Wardrobe

My wardrobes are rose wood color. Which is brown and black mixed. Can you suggest me a color for my Walls? I have a attached a picture for color.

Thanks,
Sharath from India

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dear Sharath, if you go to www.bhg.com there is a section called House & Home, under which you will find a category "Colour a Room". You can change the colours of all items in the room and come up with a scheme to suit your room. It is free to use and really helps. I have used it for two rooms now. Good luck.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceOctober 31, 2006
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:55:49 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.