Craft Project: Tissue Box Turkey
This is a cute craft to make from materials you most likely have around the house.
- Empty tissue box
- Toilet paper tube
- Brown construction paper
- tape or glue
- colored paper
- real or artificial feathers
- Tape or glue the brown construction paper around the empty tissue box as well as the toilet paper tube. Cut a hole at the top of the box where the tissues would normally come out. I just made an "X" in mine.
- Insert the TP tube into the tissue box and tape in place if needed. Add eyes, a beak, and a snood by cutting the parts from colored paper. Glue or tape them in place.
- Cut out feather shapes from the colored paper. Tape or glue the feather shapes to the back of the box.
- Add real or artificial feathers on the front and sides of the box. We have a turkey farm, so naturally I did not spend money on buying artificial feathers. You can buy colored feathers in the craft section of the store though. Place a few feathers at the top of the TP tube also.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 9, 2016 at 9:42:25 PM on 10.0.1.88 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us