Guinea Pig Won't Eat

My guinea pig won't eat. I checked her teeth and found that one of her front teeth is chipped. How do we feed her water? She is use to her dropper!

By Davina from Oxnard, CA

It is time for a visit to the Veterinarian to check out her mouth. Poor thing, She has to eat/drink. Good luck.

My guinea pig, Sunshine, lost one of her teeth and chipped the rest chewing on the bars of her cage (usually that doesn't happen, but it did do her because she's 9 years old) and what I did is fed her water with a medicine dropper and gave her only soft veggies like oranges, cucumber, and hay. then when we brought her to the vet, all they had to do was file her teeth to even length! now she's fine!

Pets Guinea Pigs AdviceSeptember 11, 2010
bank in shape of girl with pig tails
Creative Piggy Bank Ideas
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start