What Spices Do I Use in a Pork Pie?

I am going to make a pork pie, I know how to make the pastry and the savoury jelly. What are the spices, etc, I need to put in the pork meat to make it tasty?

By Leslie from Sheffield

Onions, celery, carrots and maybe some potatoes.

These would suit most people. Green peas would be good too.

ww

Sorry, I didn't read far enough. Pork always is good with a bit of poultry seasoning, which is a combination of several savory herbs and spices. That would suit more people. Look into some of the more exotic ones like the new mixes, and read the information on the bottles.

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats PorkOctober 9, 2010
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
A cutting board with ground spices and fresh spices on it.
Ground Spices vs. Fresh Spices
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Canning Pie Filling, Cherry Pie
Canning Pie Filling
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:41:46 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.