Keeping Turkeys Off Your Vehicle

How do you keep turkeys off of your vehicle?

By bsmoreland

Cover the vehicle up, good luck.

Show them a LARGE roasting pan. :) Sorry I've been reading to many webby jokes. turkeys are pretty assertive I think the only thing that would affect them is some kind of predator. Do you have a big dog? I guess the covering is the best plan.

Go to the dollar store and get some plastic snakes. We bought some inflatable ones from Burpee that we use, but you can get the cheap plastic ones and set around your car. Bright colored are best so you remember to pick them up when you are mowing. If that mower picks one up and hits you, it will hurt or put a dent in your car (or truck in our case) that will cost some money to fix. The snake trick works great to keep the birds off of flat roofs and the turkeys away from your sunflowers too.

I put inflatable snakes in my strawberry bed and the turkeys would no longer come near them.

Home and Garden Pest Control BirdsSeptember 4, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Oreo Turkeys
Making Oreo Turkeys
pumpkin turkey
Making Mini Pumpkin Turkeys
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
🎄