Making a Turkey Coloring Supply Holder
These cute turkeys' tail feathers are actually made from colored pencils and markers. They are a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table, to help keep the kids, young and old, occupied. Learn how to make a turkey coloring supply holder.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This colorful turkey will make a great addition to your kids' table at the Thanksgiving meal. What a fun way to add a coloring activity to the day.
- Styrofoam ball
- brown paint
- paint brush
- brown, orange, and red colored paper
- googly eyes
- markers or colored pencils
- Cut a Styrofoam ball in half. Paint it brown and allow to dry.
- Make the turkey head from the colored paper. Cut out the head and neck shape from the brown paper.
- Cut out the beak from the orange paper and the snood from the red paper and glue both to the head.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Glue the head and neck shape to the dried Styrofoam half.
- Poke markers or colored pencils into the Styrofoam.
- Set this out at the kids' table along with some Thanksgiving themed coloring sheets and it is sure to be a hit!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.