Reviews of the BluApple Fruit and Vegetable Keeper

Has anyone tried the BluApple? I was grocery shopping today when I saw it in the produce section. I was tempted to buy it, but wanted to hear some reviews first. Also, I was wondering how much the refills cost. The set of two BluApples to start was ~$8, but the refills weren't marked.

Here is some info from a website if you're not familiar with this: http://www.dailygrommet.com/products/376-bluapple-keep-fresh-fruit-and-vegetables-longer-

By RDLaure from North East, MD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 10, 2010
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Garlic Keeper
Making a Garlic Keeper
Making an Egg Carton Ice Cream Cone
Making an Egg Carton Ice Cream Cone
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:03:52 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.