Carry An Emergency Pen In Your Wallet

I don't carry a purse, but I do carry a wallet to hold my identification and drivers license. It seems like I always need a pen to write with, but not carrying a purse or having a big enough pocket, a pen is not always available. So I took a pen refill, that goes inside of a regular ink pen, covered it with tape to make it not as slick and to give it just a tiny bit of something more to hold onto to, and I keep this pen in my wallet for when I need a writing instrument in a hurry. You can use a cheap refill, or a better quality, depending on your preferences for dependability.

By one.of.a.kind from AL

My father always keeps a pencil on his person. Just a short little nub of a pencil with a small bit of lead showing. He has always carried pencils because lead doesn't leak.

Black Wallet Stuffed With Cash and Credit Cards
Organizing Your Wallet
Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 16, 2010
Emergency Reflector
Make Your Own Emergency Reflectors
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet