BirthdayGifts

100th Birthday Gift Ideas

A woman where I live is turning 100 years old. She doesn't need gifts really or money. I would like to take some thing unique to give to her for her birthday. I don't know her well at all. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Mary from California

Flowers! Or make a donation to her favorite charity.Her age I'd say a pretty bouquet of flowers would be nice or if she is not on a resticted diet, chocolates. T

Can you crochet or knit?

Perhaps you could make her a lap throw or shawl.

Of a fleece lap throw.

1800flowers has a adorable flower cake. 2 different colors. I work with the elderly and one of my ladies received it for her 103 bday.

look up on the internet what was happening in the News or the world 100 years ago or on the date they were born and print it off and tie it up like a scroll

carol

Give her a gift of a manicure. The light hand massage always feels wonderful to athritic hands! It's probably something she never has done anymore.

Have a greeting sent from the White House:

https://app1.wh  v/greetings/home

I work at a retirement living facility and we have a resident turning 100 and we will have two cakes. One will have 100 candles on it and I contacted the local fire department to have a few firemen in their turnouts here along with the fire chief to light the candles.

I NEED HELP FOR A GIFT IDEA FOR A FRIENDS 100TH BIRTHDAY

MIKE

To Mike:

You didn't mention male or female. I don't have an idea for a male, but at the party I went to they had a singer from the Ink Spots sing love songs to the woman. At 100 years old, she really enjoyed it. It was a special day for her.

Anonymous

For a female turning 100

How about a coin from the year of their birth ?

There are some available that are not to expensive and a nice keepsake.

Need ideas for favors for the guests to send home with them?? She is turning 100 on March 10th.

We are combining a family reunion with a celebration of my aunt's 100th birthday. Each family member is challenged to come up with a small gift of 100 of some item, such as 100 buttons, 100 pennies, etc. Since all of the above ideas have been taken, I'm looking for something unique that I can present. Any ideas?

By Alan S.

100 saftey pins, a poem consisting of 100 words(would be more meaniful if you could write it), 100 petals from silk flowers or real ones if you prefer. A note pad of 100 sheets of paper. I'm sure there are other little things a person can think of. I just don't have time right now to sit here and think.

Another thought, 100 safety pins, you could link them together to make a necklace to loop over her head at the party.

100 family photos in an album, 100 postcards from places she has been, 100 stamps, 100 "gift certificates" for things you will do for her(grocery shopping, house cleaning, out for lunch, whatever would be useful to her).

It may be a bit of a challenge but get her a small MP3 player (won't have to be a large capacity) and put the top song of every year since her birth. If she likes country do country, if she likes gospel do gospel, etc.