Crafts for Kindergartners

I work in an after-school program for kindergartners and we are trying to figure out a gift that the children can make for their parents. Does any one have and suggestions? Any gifts your child made you that you really enjoyed?

Thanks,
Sara from Vancouver, BC

have them draw on paper. The cut the paper in different pieces. Laminate and you have made a puzzle. I have done this years ago in daycare.

One of my favorites was a picture frame they made out of foam shapes glued together. Mine was made from snowflake shapes. They had taken a digital picture of my son and he glued it into the picture frame. Then a magnet was glued on the back side so I could hang it on my fridge.

Here are some snowmen made from creamer containers. I'm sure that the kids would have fun making them.

Hello....

Well, I have an idea for you. We have 4 grandchildren and for xmas when they were little I had them make a handprint using a water based paint found in your local craft store. I used different colors for each child. I then put the date and the child's name on the paper and then framed it. My daughter's were thrilled. These children are now teenagers and their handprints are still hanging in the family room.

Enjoy....

Sherri

at our school they used a digital camera to take individual pictures of the children then printed them off on ordinary paper although u could use photgraphic paper then mounted them on card and glued on a calendar that was very useful and used all year

go to this website for ideas:

www.bostik.co.za - follow the craft link

try looking on family fun loads of craft projects

or craft bits

My son made a frame from popcicle sticks, glued painted puzzle pieces on the sticks, and glued a photo of himself onto a piece of construction paper inside the frame. I attached a magnet to the stick on the back and hung it on my fridge. I loved it!

Crafts Crafts For KidsNovember 28, 2006
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Book Lamp
Crafts Using Books
🎉
🎄