In Memory of BeffieKat

I had my BeffieKat put to sleep on Friday, 14 September 2007, aged four years. I am so sad. Ol'soulful Eyes, I miss you so much.

Carol from Republic of South Africa

Editor's Note Carol didn't have a picture but I'm sure all of us who have lost a pet, know how she feels.

So sorry for your loss. It's really hard to lose a beloved pet.

I am sorry too! Try to remember that she isn't gone, just waiting down the road for you! Adopt a homeless kitty in her memory. :)

I certainly know how you feel. I have lost many dear pets throughout my life and have never forgotten a one of them. My animals had the best of care and all were a vital part of my life. They all gave so much love to me. Perhaps later you will give another pet a good home and love and reap sunny days again. Bless you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my beloved dog 2 months ago, and it is very sad. It's so hard to say goodby. When you're ready, I hope you find a new love.

BeffieKat gave you lots of love and wonderful memories Carol. So remember that someday you will be with Beffie again.

My heart goes out to you! I know how much it hurts. I agree with kayrayriggs - adopt a kitty from a shelter that really needs you. Bless you.

I do understand that kind of pain. I hold onto the Bible verse in Isaiah about the peaceable kingdom, saying the lion will lie down with the lamb, proof that our animals are going to be in Heaven with us. After all, would it be Heaven if Beffie weren't there? God understands, he sent them to bless us, and we are so thankful for them! You will never be the same after having known Beff, and that's only right. Hugs to you.

oh my gosh..that is awful...and so young...what happened to your kitty, do you mind talking about it. It may help

My deepest sympathy for you on your lost love.

I feel for you. I had to put down two of my cats within the last month due to feline leukemia and it looks as though I'm losing another. I bawled through the love messages sent to you. I really, really feel your loss.

Awwww, God Bless You in your time of much needed comfort. My deepest, sincere sympathy. From Carol in Yonkers,NY

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and i have been through the death of a pet a time or 2 myself. The best thing to do in honor of your pet is to save one from a shelter or take in a homeless pet. True you can never replace the one you lost and they will always be in your heart forever but everyone always has room for a cute adorable loving face that needs a home and love.. God bless you and give you the strength to get through your time of need..

Thank you! for all the kind words from all over the world.

I do appreciate your sympathy and concern.

Maybe the word "Beffie" is unknown; it's an Afrikaans word for the "bib" advocates wear to court. I named BeffieKat for the lawyers in my life.

Kind regards

Carol

What a shame! I hope you have many other cats to love in this life.

I am also so sorry for your loss. I also have a cat, his name is "Boobaluba". They give you such unconditional love and are such a Blessing. When you feel like you can handle it, adopt another kitty to love in rememberance of BeffieKat. God Bless You

Pets Pet PagesSeptember 19, 2007
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄