Use a Divided Toddler Plate for Dieting

If you started your New Year out with a resolution to slim down, then I have a great tip for you: buy a toddler sized three plate divider with a plastic lid. I purchased mine at Target for less than 2 dollars. You really get portion control and it is divided into 3 sections. It is a healthy way to go and it keeps you from over eating. It saves so many calories and you can feel your plate up without feeling guilty or over doing it! Perfect for you working gals, taking your own lunch, trying to save money and calories.

Source: I have a toddler and while packing his lunch for preschool it dawned on me to pack my lunch in one or at least eat out of one for meals. It saves so many calories and you can feel your plate up without feeling guilty or over doing it!

By Karen from Union, SC

Smart Mama!

Excellent idea!

Would you believe that my growing kids still use sectional plates? They do not want their food to touch each other. I buy the cheap plastic picnic sectional plates (5 for $1 -- walmart), so they are bigger than the toddler plates and look a little more grown up.

I also use the sectional plates with covers for my lunches. I also use these plates for tv dinners

----store the leftovers from dinner into these plates and toss in the freezer.

*** no worries of food expiring in the fridge (finding science experiments later).

*** easy pull out dinner for later.

Because these tupperwear sectional plates with lids are now MICROWAVEABLE! Freezer to micro to table -YEAH!

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingJanuary 22, 2009
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Warm Plate With Food
Plate Warming Ideas
Wickker Paper Plate Holders
Using Paper Plate Holders
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks