Cook Pasta and Eggs at the Same Time

Save cooking time and pans, by cooking pasta and eggs at the same time. Place pasta in boiling water, and disperse pasta so the noodles do not stick together. Put the in eggs from the fridge, and return pot to a boil. Then shut off heat. By the time the pasta is done cooking, your eggs will be done too. One pot, two foods cooked.

Source: A co-worker taught this to me.

By soyzicks from HI

This is a time saver. I also put my eggs in with potatoes when I make potato salad. I place the eggs on the top of the potatoes when boiling. When the potatoes are done the eggs are also.

Brown eggs in a carton
Cooking With Eggs
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsMay 27, 2009
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Two colors of frozen ravioli.
Freezing Cooked Pasta
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group