Puffed Turkey Bake
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 1/2 cups baked seasoned bread stuffing or packaged stuffing mix
- 1/2 pkg. frozen French style green beans (cooked, drained)
Combine undiluted soup and water in a 2 qt. casserole. Arrange turkey, stuffing and beans in layers. Beat egg yolks until light. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold them into egg yolks. Pile fluffy egg topping over layers in casserole. Bake in a slow oven (300 degrees) for 40 minutes. Sprinkle onions over top and bake another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 12, 2017 at 11:44:12 PM on 10.0.2.106 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us