Puffed Turkey Bake
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 1/2 cups baked seasoned bread stuffing or packaged stuffing mix
- 1/2 pkg. frozen French style green beans (cooked, drained)
Combine undiluted soup and water in a 2 qt. casserole. Arrange turkey, stuffing and beans in layers. Beat egg yolks until light. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold them into egg yolks. Pile fluffy egg topping over layers in casserole. Bake in a slow oven (300 degrees) for 40 minutes. Sprinkle onions over top and bake another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 12:27:31 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us