Cleaning Bath Toys with Vinegar
Cleaning bath toys with a simple solution of vinegar and water will help get rid of bacteria and mildew. Vinegar is a natural option that is safe to use on your children's toys.
- Fill a bucket or large bowl with warm water.
- Add 1/2 cup white vinegar per gallon of water.
- If the toys have holes in them, squeeze the toy while under the water to get the solution inside. Repeat a few times.
- Soak the toys for 10 minutes, then gently scrub them with a sponge.
- Be sure to squeeze out any water inside the toys.
- Allow them to dry.
Add your voice to the conversation.