Curious George Themed Birthday Party

Does anyone have any ideas for a Curious George birthday party for a four year old? The movie is coming out in theaters in February 2006. Peanuts and safari hats are all I can think of. Any activities?

Sara from Oklahoma

YOU COULD ALSO MAKE SOCK MONKEY TO USE AS DECORATIONS AND THEN AS GIFTS FOR THE GUESTS TO TAKE HOME. ALSO, MAKE A SCARECROW MAN AND GET A YELLOW PONCHO OR YELLOW CLOTHES FOR HIM AND DONT FORGET TO PUT A YELLOW HAT ON HIM. ADD SOME YELLOW BALLOONS AND STREAMERS.

Take some ideas out of some of the stories. Like the one where George is doing a puzzle and eats a piece - have the kids do puzzles. If you can find animal puzzles that would be cute. Or where he makes sailboats out of newspapers - cheap and easy take home craft for the kids. You can read the story and do the activity or have several stations of activities depending on how many kids and their ages. Have the guests where yellow. Decorate monkey shaped cookies.

Decorations: brown and yellow balloons, get fake bananas and hang them in clusters and make palm trees out of staked cans with paper around them and big green poster board leaves on top for the bananas to hang from.

Games: Play curious hide and seek, pin the yellow hat on the man, read the first curious George book or a favorite, have the kids make toilet paper roll binoculars and go on a monkey hunt where curious they look for toy monkeys (felt, stuffed animal or plastic).

Cake: Banana cream pie with vanilla wafers, bananas, banana pudding and whipped cream.

Food: fruits, veggies, normal party food and mini monkey shaped English muffin pizzas with pepperoni ears, olive eyes and bell pepper mouths and mushroom noses.

Favors: Curious things bubble, party horns, confetti poppers, glow sticks, whistles and that sort of thing. Plus yellow hats and fruit shaped candy.

I have a son that is turning three in August and I'm already planning his Curious George party at Little Gym it's a great place for the children to playaround for an hour with all the energy they have. I'm also going to order Curious George party supplies and might sever mini corn dogs. That is about as far as I've gotten so far. Except they have a Curious George Website with colorsheets to print out for party favors.

I'm having my 3 year olds birthday party at the movies...she'll love it. After searching many webiste, there are a bunch of places that sell plates, favors, etc. in the theme. FYI - The colors are red, yellow and blue.

We are a having our party at the zoo and giving Curious George Goes to the Zoo as a party favor. I am also ordering pith (sp?) hats off the internet instead of the traditional party hats. That way, if it's sunny, they will also be functional as well.

this may sound stupid but i am turning 13 and love curious George. My mom went to party city and bought everything including gift bags for under $25 At the party we are going on a scavenger hunt and we are going to make sock monkey puppets and put on a play. Wish me luck my party is in 7 days. Hope I helped.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesDecember 13, 2005
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄