Easter Food Ideas

I am not sure what to have for lunch on Easter. I have a 4 year old daughter, so I would like it to be Easter or bunny themed. I cannot seem to find any ideas.

By Cammie from Atlanta, GA

Wouldn't a basket of Easter Eggs be enough related to the Easter Bunny bringing the eggs, and then have whatever food you would normally have.

Let your daughter peel your hard boiled eggs before dying them then make deviled eggs from the colorful eggs. I use a cold food coloring dye completely safe. Put the yolks and all other ingredients in a plastic ziploc bag and let her squish it into the filling, cut a small tip off one corner and let her fill the eggs. They may be a little messy but after all Easter is all about the children and family. An Easter Bunny cake is simple to make by baking a 9x13 cake. Check out my blog as I will post pictures of the pattern today. Have fun.

Getting your 4 year old involved in making the meal might be as much fun as anything for her. How about helping her make muffins or an easy salad both of which I will post recipes for on my blog for all.

You could have "Carrot juice"-just an orange drink though, so she'll drink it! (maybe drink it with a green straw!)

You could have cotton candy for dessert-fluffy bunny tails!

Have her draw on a 11x17 paper -or sticker, etc., a placemat.

Eat a "veggie garden"-how? by serving veggie pizza!

For a "project", get a small box (for each person) of jelly beans, and paper and crayons. Have each person graph/draw the number of each color of jelly beans. For example, if you have 3 yellow, write "3", and then draw 3 yellow circles, even if you have to help your child, it would be a fun time!

If you get a bunny shaped cookie cut out, you could make ham n cheese sandwhiches and cut them out in the bunny shape.

You could do a craft like this card, http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/thumb-bunny-card-662916/

Canape with Egg and Vegetables
Easter Brunch Ideas
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays EasterMarch 23, 2010
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
Easter Chicken Craft
Easter Craft Ideas
🎄