Help For Dry Feet

Here's a great idea to get those rough heels smooth that I use. Instead of buying costly creams, etc., to keep your heels soft, just apply some hair conditioner to your heels in the shower. Then go over the area with a pumice applicator. A thick conditioner works best. Just be careful while in the shower, since it will make your footing slippery until you rinse it off.

I also add some to my bath scrubby puff with body wash and it hydrates your entire body. Especially welcoming in the winter when skin gets dryer from indoor heat, etc.

By Gigi from Upperco, MD

I am going to do this with a bucket by the sofa. My heels can never get soft. I use vasaline and sock and it's getting a little better.

dry heel on foot
Home Remedies for Dry or Cracked Feet
Health & Beauty Beauty Body FeetJuly 18, 2011
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Shortening with Knife
Uses for Shortening
🎄