Looking for Corn Silk Make-up

I've used the Corn Silk make-up line for years and have recently found that they pulled their product from shelves from Wal-mart without any explanation. I loved it! My skin is SOOOO oily and it's all I've used for YEARS. Does anyone know where my corn silk went? I've searched online and only found the powder, however I'd rather not buy it online (shipping & handling). Or, if anyone can give me suggestions on a decent priced make-up line that REALLY looks good and works well for oily-skinned women, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks,
Alica from Mo.

Sally Hansen bought out CornSilk. Try Walgreens, they have a lot of Sally Hansen products. Good luck!

did you try ebay

http://search-desc.ebay.com/corn-si ... QQftrvZ1QQftsZ2QQsacatZ31786QQsojsZ1

sally hansen bought corn silk

You might try looking in some of the small chain stores like Big Lots, Dollar General or Family Dollar stores. Sometimes they have products the bigger chains like Walmart and Target don't carry.

vermont country store carries lots of discontinued items that cant be found anywhere else.

I feel your pain. I also recently tried to restock on Corn Silk to no avail. If you do find it, please post it so that us oily skinned women can know where to buy it.

Yes, Sally Hansen did buy Cornsilk, but last I saw they still were selling the powder.

Or, try something new. Many companies are finally realizing that not everyone has porcelain, delicate, dry skin and nowadays are marketing great oil-free and oil-fighting products that actually work better than Corn Silk. Make sure you read the ingredients though, and never buy anything that contains mineral oil, even in the smallest amount. It causes and aggravates skin problems.

Maybelline "Shine-Free" products are good, So are Neutrogena, Loreal, Almay and others. Also buy the shade of powder one step lighter than your skin. This helps to prevent the orange-y look you get after a few hours.

As a truly frugal tip, you can try using a light dusting of corn starch under your regular powder. I do this and it works great! Just don't overdo it or you'll look pale.

I recently went to Wal-mart and to my surprise they HAD cornsilk makeup, though they have never had it before. We live in the south, so it might depend on what area of the country you live in.

Both my local Walmart and Walgreens have stopped selling Cornsilk products. However, Walgreens.com still sells it. (The powder is on sale right now, so that helps to defray any shipping charges.) Also, I found a limited amount of Cornsilk products for sale at both my local Ulta beauty store and Ulta.com. There is also Cosmeticmall.com, but they're ridiculously overpriced. And, of course, you can always try your luck on Ebay. I don't know if Sally Hansen is discontinuing this product line or not... I emailed them twice and I've yet to hear a reply. I hope not, it's the best stuff ever. Good Luck!!!

I am gonna check Target next; they have a pretty good selection of makeup

I found cornsilk in the larger boots stores in london.

This powder is the best Boots in the smaller towns do not stock anymore WHY? I know lots of women who want this products BRING IT BACK.""

I have been looking for Cornsilk transluscent power, but can't find it anywhere. I used to be able to find it at Walmark but no longer. I've also tried Target, but to no avail. Is there a difference in Cornsilk and Sally Hansen?

The larger boots stores are still selling the corn silk powder. Also if you have a local independent pharmacy and they deal with unichem wholesalers, they can order the foundation for you it usually takes a couple of days.

I know exactly what you mean. I, too, have very oily skin and have used cornsilk for years. Nothing seems comparable. I am still looking also, so if I find it, I'll get back to you.

I'm from norcal and I found corn silk in the sally hansen isle today at rite aid. I went to walgreens first but they didn't have it.

Corn Silk products have been discontinued and replaced with Sally Hansen`s " Natural Beauty" products. Couldn`t tell you if they are comparable. I hope so. I only use Corn Silk!

It is so unfortunate, but the corn silk translucent powders have been discontinued! I spoke with one of their reps and they told me numbers were down! Geez. I don't know how this could be since I always had a hard time finding this product stocked in stores! This was the best makeup ever for my oily, acne-prone skin...and I am so upset that it can't be found! I sent an email to Sally asking for them to bring this stuff back. Their new Natural Beauty line sucks and is nothing like the Corn silk line! Please write an email to Sally telling them you want this powder back! If we all do this hopefully we will be able to still buy it from somewhere.

My search for Corn Silk has also come up empty, and after reading all the comments on this site, I realize it is futile. If my addition here can prompt a company like Sally Hansen to reconsider making it again, it will not be in vain.

Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Growing Indian Corn
Growing Indian Corn
Design Your Own Silk Scarf
Design Your Own Silk Scarf
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
🎄