Design Your Own Silk Scarf
November 2, 2015
How to make your own silk scarf in a few short steps! Use for fashion, give as a gift, or even use to wrap presents!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 scarf
- 1 silk scarf
- 5-6 permanent markers
- 1 drying rack
- 1 hair dryer
- 1 iron
- 1 isopropyl alcohol spray
- 1 gloves
- 5 rubber bands
- Gather materials and put on your gloves. You can order blank scarves at: www.dharmatrading.com
- Scrunch scarf together in a ball and secure with a rubber band.
- Apply marker colors to cover about 75%-80% of the fabric.
- To blend and lighten your scarf, spray gently with alcohol and scrunch together again.
- Dry your scarf on a drying rack.
- Speed the drying process by using a hair dryer.
- To set the scarf's color, iron on the "silk" setting.
- Wear your scarf and enjoy! Remember to hand wash your scarf or wash on delicate cold.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.