Making a Crochet Lattice Infinity Scarf
The lattice design of this scarf makes it quite lacy in appearance. This is a guide about making a crochet lattice infinity scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a feminine pattern for a lacy cowl. It will fit teen - adult. Have fun!
Total Time: About 3 hours
- around 300 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- "I" crochet hook
- embroidery needle
- Ch 177.
- (Dc, ch 1, 1 dc) in 3rd ch from hook, *skip 1 ch, 1 sc in next ch, skip 1 ch, (1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc) in next ch, repeat from * to last 2 ch, skip 1 ch, 1 sc in last ch.
- Ch 4, skip (first sc, 1 dc), * 1 sc in ch-space, ch 1, skip 1 dc, 1 dc in sc, ch 1, skip 1 dc, repeat from*, 1 sc in last ch space, ch 1, skip 1 dc, 1 dc in next ch.
- Ch 1, skip first dc, *skip 1 ch, (1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc) in sc, skip 1 ch, 1 sc in dc, repeat from*, working last sc in 3rd ch of turn ch.
- Repeat last 2 rows in order 6 times more.
- Fold scarf in half and line up short ends. Ch 1, turn.
- Work 21 sc evenly through both thicknesses.
- Ch 1, flip your scarf so that the right side is facing you, work 175 sc around the entire edge. Fasten off, and repeat with the other side. Weave in ends.
- All set!
January 9, 20160 found this helpful
Very pretty, as are all your projects!
January 26, 20160 found this helpful
Thank you Judy, you are so kind!:)