Bunnie's Brother Joey

Joey is a four year old Tabby, I think. My grandson calls him a blue cat. Sitting straight up he looks like he has a tuxedo on.

My son was working downtown with another guy on the roads, when someone pulled up beside them and threw Joey out. He called me and ask if I would keep him until he could get home because if he left him there he would get run over by a car, and I said yes. He looked to be about 4-5 weeks old. I fell in love with him and kept him for myself.

He was the baby until Bunnie came into the picture. He loves to kiss me on the nose and with his teeth sometimes to show his love for me, but never bites me hard enough to hurt. He loves to stay outside in the daytime, and comes in at night. He lays and watches the birds and squirrels. He use to sleep with me, and now has moved to the living room so Bunnie can be the baby.

Joey Cat

Joey Cat

Joey Cat

Bunnie - Cat
Bunnie

By Fran

Click Here for pictures of Bunnie and TC

Pictures of Bunnie

What a great rescue story. I would caution against any pet being allowed outside in this day & age. Not only do cats threaten wildlife in other people's yards, but they are in danger of being poisoned or hit by a car. Or getting rabies from a wild animal. It's just not safe anymore.

We live in the country with no close neighbors to worry about and they have had their rabies shots and anything else that they recommend that they need. I always get a card in the mail as a reminder for updates......Thanks for your concern......

What sweet kitties! It looks like you really care for them and love them well. I can't believe someone would get rid of a kitten that way. Same thing happened to my hubby but at a park. The abandoned kitten turned out to be the best cat!

How great you are for keeping Joey. He is such a pretty boy. I can't believe the people that would just throw animals away, how great that there are people such as yourself!

Joey is very regal and elegant looking. He looks so

cute my fav was him on desk sleeping.

Bunnie is goregous, my fav cats, tortiseshell.

My AllieMae (1994-2004) ws long hair tortise and the

owner of my heart.

I now have 2 doggies, my heart won't let me have a

cat yet.

=^,,^=

Photos Pets CatsSeptember 14, 2005
Strained Relationship With Brother
Advice for a Strained Relationship With Brother
Brother Sewing Machine
Brother Sewing Machine Manuals
closeup of sewing machine needle area
Brother Sewing Machine Product Reviews
🎄