Consignment Shops in Lynchburg, VA

I have some nice clothing for women that is size 8 and a few size 10, I would like to sell them either at consignment or a place where they can sell for a reasonable price and I could get a little profit for them. Does anyone know of a place around Lynchburg area?

Rosepetal from Lynchburg Va

Sorry, cant help you with the selling part. I donate used clothing, (dd and mine), that are in good shape to our local DHS office so i know that people who really need them will get them. I clean out my dd's closet with every season and take them to the office, they have a table set up there, and people take what they need.

Why dont you try using Ebay? I use it all the time to sell my used clothing that I dont want anymore but is still in good condition...

Free Auto Services
Using Free Auto Services
Patenting an Invention
Patenting an Invention
Infant and Toddler Clothing
Selling Your Infant and Toddler Clothing
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄