Henri (Greyhound)

Henri is 7 years old and is a Greyhound. Henri was adopted in 2001. We were asked to take him by the adoption agency as he was going blind and he needed to be with other Greyhounds. He likes to sing with our Chihuahua and jump and play. He is completely blind now but gets along as well as any of the dogs, using the pet door to go outside. He is very happy and content. This is a photo of him howling for his dinner.

By Dzzzyd from Klamath Falls, OR

Good for you for adopting a dog w/a disability. He's very cute.

It's amazing how well a blind dog can function, isn't it? I had an adopted Shi Tzu who went blind and he did really well until his death from old age. I love the idea of Henri singing with his buddy! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!

Thank you for adopting a Greyhound. I live 2 miles from a dog track and I know that not all of these beautiful, lovable doggies are lucky enough to find someone like you. A percentage of every dog track bet should go to greyhound adoption services.

Hi, Henri! You're as cute as can be.

Sideview of Greyhound standing on grass.
Greyhound Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 23, 2007
🎄