Frosty Cappuccino Pie
- 9 reduced-fat chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold skim milk
- 2 Tbsp. coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 1 container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate flavored syrup
Sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly into greased 9 inch pie plate; pat crumbs onto bottom and up side of pie plate to coat evenly. In large bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, liqueur and coffee granules; fold in 3 cup whipped topping. Pour filling into pie plate. Decorate by piping remaining whipped topping onto top of pie or spread evenly over top, if desired. Freeze 6-8 hours or until solid. Drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving. Note: You can substitute 2 Tbsp. milk for liqueur, if desired. Increase coffee granules to 4 teaspoons.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 6:29:04 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us