Scarf Made with Round Knifty Knitter

I am new to Knifty Knitting. I would like to know how to make a scarf with a round Knifty Knitter.

K.C. from Fort Worth, TX

I bought my set several years ago and love them, however I am not very good with giving's easier if I show someone. Anyway, here are some links that should be helpful. Beware...they are addictive...I have just finished one scarf and still have another on the loom with still another pretty color waiting to go on next.

Best of luck with the instruction on the listed sites. Hopefully someone who is good at giving directions will respond.

Vicki M. in Concordia, MO

Hi I found this link & she has a video. hope this helps :}

Good Luck

BillieJo from PA

I hope you have already found your answer. However, if you haven't, I just finished one last night. It's actually easy. Start off just like you would for any other project but only go to the 12th peg. When you finish wrapping that peg, go around it then begin working your way back to the beginning (adding the 2nd loop to each peg). This means that every other time you go, you will skip one of the end pegs and only have one loop on that peg. After you have gone to the 12th peg and back, knit over as usual then begin again.

Crafts KnittingDecember 18, 2007
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter