Lilly (Himalayan)

Lilly is 6 years old and a Himalayan. I adopted Lilly from a shelter two years ago. She was very sick with crystals in her urine and she was covered with lice. She was so sad!

She loves to jump and run! She is so happy now! Just look at her now! Lilly lived in a small cage for over about 3 years because no one bothered to find out what her problems were! Poor little girl!

By Judy from Murray, UT

I'll bet Lilly just loves you to pieces! Bless your heart for her rescue, getting her well and giving her a happy home!

Oh, how adorable that little face is!! YOU are lucky to have her for a companion and SHE is lucky to have you as her keeper. I love my cats.

She has the look of a queen. Good for you for being a smart and loving pet owner, how refreshing.

Thank you for saving such a sweet little girl. She's so precious!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Thanks you so much for Lilly's message to please consider adoption from a shelter. Give these sweet animals a chance! Thanks again, Judy

What a beautiful baby, she is like one I had years ago, I called him Mango. He ruled the house with dignity and grace. He wouldn't have much to do with people unless they looked like they were not interested in him and then he would make the first move by jumping in their laps and purring. Your baby is so sweet looking. Thank you for rescuing her from the shelter. She is a doll! :)

Himalayan Cat
Himalayan Breed Information and Photos
Photos PetsJanuary 18, 2009
🎄
🍂